Sunday, 23 November 2014

SoundCloud Sunday: Not Giving In

I'm switching it up today!
I have recently recorded a new song I've been working on and I wanted to share it with you...





Lyrics:
I went from pitiful to powerful, won't let them feel sorry
'Cause I don't accept sympathy regardless of my story
It's the luck of the draw I was told you get what you give
I'm not giving in

Took time to realise
It's more than you, it's more that I
I put my hands up into the sky
And give praise unto the one above
Come on and show Him love
When times get tough, I'm singing
Pain may come in the night but joy comes in the morning

I went from pitiful to powerful, won't let them feel sorry
'Cause I don't accept sympathy regardless of my story
It's the luck of the draw I was told you get what you give
I'm not giving in

I may be young but I'm not foolish
See there's a reason why I do this
I'm not afraid to stand and fight
I'll get up as many times as it takes
'Cause pain may come in the night but joy comes in the morning

I went from pitiful to powerful, won't let them feel sorry
'Cause I don't accept sympathy regardless of my story
It's the luck of the draw I was told you get what you give
I'm not giving in

I heard that those who sow with tears will reap in songs of joy, songs of joy
I heard that those who sow with tears will reap in songs of joy, songs of joy
'Cause pain may come in the night but joy comes in the morning

I went from pitiful to powerful, won't let them feel sorry
'Cause I don't accept sympathy regardless of my story
It's the luck of the draw I was told you get what you give
I'm not giving in

I'm not giving in

No comments:

Post a Comment