Sunday, 21 December 2014

Sewing Sunday: Re-Upholstered Office Chair




Recently I have started to make a return to work and I am lucky enough that I am able to work from home too! I wanted a nice office chair so my mum gave me one we had in the house that wasn't used that much. In my opinion the chair was ugly.. Until now!





  
This is the first time I have reupholstered anything, and to be honest, I was completely winging it! I managed to get the arms off the chair and just go from there. It took about 4 hours in all - mostly because I didn't have the right tools and had to do a lot of hand sewing.








I'm so pleased with the end result and now my parents want me to do the other chairs in the house!

1 comment:

  1. What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . .
    best office chair under 200

    ReplyDelete