Sunday, 21 June 2015

Sewing Sunday: Mini Embroidery Hoop Charm



Hello and happy Sunday! These past couple of weeks have been very busy and fun for me - I went on my first holiday in three years... It was brilliant! 
I visited Durham and Scotland with my best friends. We had good times, great weather and we tried a deep fried Mars bar (it was delicious)! [A handful of pics below].

I've been appreciating embroidery so much more recently - it takes a lot of time, effort, concentration and PATIENCE. Though I must confess, I didn't sew the flower for this piece - I cut it out of a fabric I had that was covered in these little white blooms!
It looks so pretty as the centrepiece for the charm and I added it to A dainty little bracelet I already had.. Simple, cute!














^Durham Cathedral^




















 ^Tartan Weaving Mill^







No comments:

Post a Comment